The Ampersand platform is expert-designed and NHS approved, helping to connect clinicians to their patients.
Our clinical portal leads to increased healthcare efficiency and enables clinicians to deliver superior treatment through data collection and remote monitoring. This helps patients receive the care they need, when they need it.
- 47 % Reduction in routine outpatient appointments
- 50 % Reduction in out-of-hours A&E visits
- 85 % Of patients prefer to use the app as their primary method of routine clinical contact, as opposed to face-to-face
Techforce 19 Winner
Ampersand Health is proud to be a TechForce 19 winner.
Here are some of the key findings from our TechForce 19 report.
- IBD-control increased significantly, indicating that patients reported higher levels of control over their disease.
- Self-reported physical activity and social connection increased overall.
- Self-reported wellbeing increased by an average of 17%.
- The overall sentiment from interviews was friendly, positive and encouraging and our courses and wellbeing content was received well by those both in flare and in remission.
Evaluation of the My Arthritis App Digital Therapeutic
Ampersand Health is honoured to receive funding from Innovate UK.
Here are some of the key findings from our Arthritis Digital Therapeutic report.
- Patients taking the courses reported that they helped to change their behaviour through positively impacting their knowledge, beliefs about their capabilities, optimism, beliefs about the health and wellbeing consequences of self-management and their ability to set goals.
- Over 62% of patients reported that they had a positive attitude towards the course that they completed.
- Symptoms and disease activity measured on a validated Patient Reported Outcome Measure remained consistent throughout the trial.
- The overall positive response and acceptability of the technology, both from clinicians and subject matter experts is extremely promising.
Our platform offers many unique and useful features that help build a clear picture of patients' health status and wellbeing over time.
Self-Management & Tracking
As patients track their symptoms, clinicians gain insights from the data collected, and obtain a better understanding of what their patient has experienced between appointments.
Clinicians are able to keep their patients on the right medication at the right time, while helping them follow consistent and effective adherence practices.
The Ampersand platform helps clinicians use their time more efficiently by allowing them to schedule and send messages and notifications to their patients as needed.
Health Systems Integration
Our platform connects Ampersand Health data with patient records to augment and support a better connection between patients and clinicians.
Scientifically designed by experts
Our team and partners include researchers, clinicians, associated charities and those living with the conditions that we focus on.
The clinicians we work with help us create tools that improve the lives of patients, as their clinical perspective is key in understanding the conditions that we focus on.
We design our products in partnership with the NHS, the world’s largest public health provider, along with associated charities such as Crohn's and Colitis UK and the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society (NRAS).
Patients play a crucial role in the creation of our platforms. Their lived experiences and perspectives are key to the development of the tools that work best for their needs.
Our app content is co-created with leading experts at 2 London hospitals.
Our platform can help manage a range of inflammatory conditions
Our research and development focuses on a variety of immune-mediated conditions, enabling us to plan an exciting roadmap for future digital therapeutics.
Find out how Ampersand Health’s suite of products can help your organisation to meet its goals and empower its patients with efficiency and intelligence.Request a case study
We are a multi-award winning and social-impact focused company, developing personalised digital therapies for people living with long-term inflammatory conditions, created by our team of researchers, clinicians and patient groups.